Creator and host of The Daily Evolver podcast Jeff Salzman joins Terry Patten for a wild conversation—and at times, affable argument—about America’s fast-moving civic and political crisis. Jeff and Terry reflect on and debate what is required to establish a general amnesty between individuals and communities with different worldviews, especially during a time of fragmentation. Jeff Salzman is the creator and host of The Daily Evolver podcast, which looks at current events in politics and culture through the lens of integral theory. He and Terry worked closely at Integral Institute Seminars and co-creating Integral Life Practice, after which Jeff also co-founded Boulder Integral, a center dedicated to the study and practice of human evolution. Together with Diane Musho Hamilton, they co-created and facilitated the Integral Living Room. Jeff and Terry have joyfully and passionately argued for years about the state and trajectory of the world, and in this episode, they take their perennial argument to the next level. Befriending the State of the World is a co-production of State of Emergence and Jeff’s podcast, The Daily Evolver. For more information on Jeff Salzman and Terry Patten, check out the following resources:
- Jeff’s podcast The Daily Evolver: https://www.dailyevolver.com/
- Terry Patten’s website: https://www.terrypatten.com/
- Learn About Our Practice Community: https://newrepublicoftheheart.org/community/
- A New Republic of the Heart website: http://newrepublicoftheheart.org/
- State of Emergence podcast website: http://stateofemergence.org/
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from the New Republic of the Heart.