Harvard psychologist and senior meditation master Dr. Daniel P. Brown guides us through the entire path of psychological and spiritual development—from attachment and trauma to esteem and relationship to awakening and buddhahood.
We are living at a time when our inner work is so important — when our very future as a species might require us to awaken into conscious nondual interconnectedness with all of life. But first we must resolve our attachment wounds and traumas. Dan Brown can offer specific practices to change our actual neurological wiring, practices across the entire spectrum from neurosis to nirvana. Dan is a prominent Western psychologist, on the faculty of Harvard Medical School for over 38 years — AND he is a senior meditation master who trained with top Indo-Tibetan Bon & Buddhist lamas for nearly 50 years. His body of work integrates ancient wisdom with western neuroscience in unparalleled fashion. He’s made lasting contributions to the fields of trauma, neuroscience, peak performance, meditation practice, and ancient yoga.
Our Special Offer – Dan has offered his resources and courses to State of Emergence listeners at a rare, limited–time discount of 25% off. Simply click the link below to view his courses and enter the coupon code STATEOFEMERGENCE at checkout (valid only until Jan 30, 2020).
For more information on Dr. Daniel P. Brown and Terry Patten, check out the following resources:
- Dan Brown’s course website: https://mindonly.com/
- Dan Brown’s organization Pointing Out the Great Way: https://pointingoutway.org/
- Special Discount of 25% off until Jan 30: https://learn.mindonly.com/a/21308/oYELHpsx
- Terry Patten’s website: https://www.terrypatten.com/
To learn more about the work we are doing, visit:
- A New Republic of the Heart website: http://newrepublicoftheheart.org/
- State of Emergence podcast website: http://stateofemergence.org/