Contemporary spiritual teacher Miranda Macpherson has been guiding others in the way of grace and nondual realization for thirty years. Her most recent book is The Way of Grace: the Transforming Power of Ego Relaxation. “Ego relaxation” involves feeling beyond reactivity, and responding with compassion, kindness and wisdom — even during times of crisis. As you’ll discover in this podcast conversation, her way of being is gracious, feminine, joyful, caring, and generous.
Miranda founded the OneSpirit Interfaith Foundation in London, where she trained and ordained over 600 ministers and counselors. Today, she leads the Living Grace sangha in northern California and retreats internationally.
For more information on Miranda Macpherson and Terry Patten, check out the following resources:
- Miranda Macpherson’s website: https://www.mirandamacpherson.com/
- Miranda’s most recent book, The Way of Grace: the Transforming Power of Ego Relaxation: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079GJDLM8
- Terry Patten’s website: https://www.terrypatten.com/
To learn more about the work we are doing, visit:
- A New Republic of the Heart website: http://newrepublicoftheheart.org/
- State of Emergence podcast website: http://stateofemergence.org/