Join the Conversation
NRTH Citizens are thoughtful, complex people interested in deeper conversations addressing different aspects of personal, social, civic, and complex systems and how they interact. They are holistic in their approaches to living and they care about the future of the humanity and life on earth.
Add your voice as an Author, or by authoring ideas in post comments.
Start a conversation
There are many ways to co-create New Republics of the Heart.
Do you have an idea, perspective, curiosity or story – sparked by individuals or groups you know, or that you have yourself been incubating?
What have you, or people who inspire you, been engaged with?
Who do you know that has been working effectively within or outside of the system to initiate change – within a family, a group, a whole city or beyond?
What and who moves you to want to speak up now?
This is a NRTH community blog. We seek well-written articles from anyone who is or feels like they are part of this community and has something to say.
Start a dialog with a post, sharing your ideas and engage the community to grow the idea, yourself, and our culture.
Read the Author Guidelines below.
Submit an article in the form below for consideration.
How to Submit
- fill in the Author Contact Info
- upload your post content in the “Upload Your Content” fields
- or, submit your ideas or questions in the “Author Comments” field, if you want to talk with the Editor ahead of submission.
What to submit
A document file containing your Post Content to include:
- Content Title
- Subtitle – if desired
- 270 word or less summary – used as the “Post Excerpt”, can be the first paragraph if carefully constructed
- the document body
An Author Biography document including a:
- Short Bio – 270 words or less
- optionally, a longer biography with whatever you want your audience to know about you. For example, you can include links to your websites, your social media handles/urls, and any inspirational quotes that have guided your life.
Supporting Files – as needed to construct the post.
Author Photo – to include on the post. This is optional but highly encouraged. Ideally 300px by 300px square. But if you have a good one you want to use, we can make it fit in some way.
Supporting image files, ideally high resolution.
Extra files you need to submit to construct your post based on your desired article goals.