Cosmologist, futurist, and mystic Jude Currivan describes her understanding of the quantum nature of reality, which has profound implications for our planetary crises, and the potentials for creative emergence. In the process, she points to several recent scientific discoveries that reveal a holographic, nonlocal, and conscious universe, and describes the implications for our social and natural world. Ultimately, she and Terry relax into a radical trust of this already unified reality and its inherent nature. From the complex comes the most simple: love. In love our hearts recognize ourselves in one another.
Jude Currivan is a cosmologist, a futurist, a senior businessperson, a holistic activist, and a playful, joyful inspirational force of nature. Her work integrates some of the most revolutionary implications of 21st-century physics and consciousness research with the most essential understandings of humanity’s wisdom teachings in the form of what she calls the “whole-world-view.” Jude holds a Masters Degree in Physics from Oxford University specializing in cosmology and quantum physics and a PhD in Archaeology from the University of Reading in the UK researching ancient cosmologies. She has authored six non-fiction books including Cosmos, which she co-authored with Ervin Laszlo. Her latest is The Cosmic Hologram- In-formation at the Center of Creation. Jude is a mystic, but she also has extensive experience and knowledge of world events, international politics and global economic and financial systems and has spoken on transformational reforms in the UK, US, Europe, Japan and South Korea.
Here are some additional questions Jude and Terry explore:
- Are time, space, and materiality all emergent phenomena, expressing a deeper, unified conscious cosmos?
- Which recent scientific discoveries further advance that understanding?
- What are the relationships between scientific knowledge and direct mystical awareness?
- In what ways can we free ourselves from the now-disproven perception of a separate physical universe “out there” and the mind of separation it spawns?
- As we relax, trust, and embody the inherent wholeness of a conscious universe, what do we learn about love itself?
For more information on Jude Currivan and Terry Patten, check out the following links:
- Jude Currivan’s Website
- WholeWorld-View Community
- Jude’s latest book, The Cosmic Hologram: In-formation at the Center of the Universe
- Terry Patten’s website
- A New Republic of the Heart website
We hope you appreciate this conversation with Jude Currivan. If you feel these conversations have value and you’d like to see them reach a wider audience, please join us as an official supporter and select a monthly contribution. Thank you so much for your support!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from the New Republic of the Heart.