Renowned storyteller and scholar of mythology, anthropology, and psychology Michael Meade draws from his study of archetypal myths, ancestral wisdom and cross-cultural rituals to interpret our remarkable moment in human history. While many of us are attempting to recognize our own self-terminating patterns and inhabit new ways of being human, Michael helps us to see the stories we are living, and the new stories that are calling us.
Michael is the author of many books, including The Genius Myth, Fate and Destiny, Why the World Doesn’t End and The Water of Life. He is also the founder of Mosaic Multicultural Foundation, a nonprofit organization that initiates innovative projects and unifying events that support and educate at-risk youth, refugees, combat veterans, and communities in need.
For more information on Michael Meade and Terry Patten, check out the following resources:
- Website of Michael Meade and Mosaic Multicultural Foundation: https://www.mosaicvoices.org/
- Michael Meade podcast, videos and essays: https://www.mosaicvoices.org/resources
- Terry Patten’s website: https://www.terrypatten.com/
To learn more about the work we are doing, visit:
- Become a Monthly Supporter of State of Emergence: https://newrepublicoftheheart.org/contribute/
- Learn More and Join Our Practice Community: https://www.newrepublicoftheheart.org/community/
- State of Emergence podcast website: http://stateofemergence.org/