Spiritual teacher, mystic, and author Thomas Hübl is a leading voice in addressing both individual and collective trauma by integrating the timeless wisdom from our great spiritual traditions, discoveries of contemporary science, somatic awareness practices, and advanced meditative practices. His teaching transmits the unity and entanglement of consciousness and all of life, helping us to respond to moments of crisis with agility, curiosity, and inclusivity. In this episode, Thomas and I explore the nature of collective trauma and the capacity to remain in relationship to everything that is – no matter how tragic or ugly – and how being truly fully present gives rise to curiosity, resourcefulness, compassion, and effective creativity.
For more information on Thomas Hübl and Terry Patten, check out the following resources:
- Thomas Hübl’s website: https://thomashuebl.com/
- Celebrate Life Festival: https://celebrate-life.info/
- Terry Patten’s website: https://www.terrypatten.com/
To learn more about the work we are doing, visit:
- A New Republic of the Heart website: http://newrepublicoftheheart.org/
- State of Emergence podcast website: http://stateofemergence.org/