Rick Hanson is neuropsychologist, teacher, and best-selling author. His remarkable books include Buddha’s Brain, Hardwiring Happiness, Just One Thing, and Resilient. His newest book Neurodharma: New Science, Ancient Wisdom, and Seven Practices of the Highest Happiness will be officially published on May 5. Rick has lectured at NASA, Google, Oxford, and Harvard, and taught in meditation centers worldwide. He is the founder of the Wellspring Institute for Neuroscience and Contemplative Wisdom and he’s a Senior Fellow of the Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley.
For more information on Dr. Rick Hanson, check out the following resources:
- Rick Hanson’s Podcast Being Well: https://www.rickhanson.net/being-well-podcast/
- Rick’s new book Neuro Dharma: https://www.rickhanson.net/books/neurodharma/
- Rick’s website: https://www.rickhanson.net/
- Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley: https://greatergood.berkeley.edu/
- Wellspring Institute for Neuroscience and Contemplative Wisdom: http://www.wisebrain.org/wellspring-institute