Bence Ganti, MA, is the co-founder of Integral Europe (since 2012), the co-founder and director of the Integral European Conferences (since 2014) and the founder of the Integral Academy in Budapest (since 2006). Bence is an integrally oriented clinical psychologist who has taught integral psychology, as well as his cutting-edge we-space practice called Integral Flow Experience, in Hungary, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Sweden, Portugal, Bulgaria, Mexico, and South Africa.
Bence represented integral consciousness during the World Economic Forum week in Davos, Switzerland in 2019. Ken Wilber asked him to be the European coordinator of Integral Institute, and to honor the man who gave the world the integral vision, Bence teamed up with John Dupuy to create the Ken Wilber Gratitude Fund in Washington, D.C. For more details, please check out the websites associated with Bence’s work linked below.
For more information on Bence Ganti, check out the following resources:
- Bence Ganti’s website: http://www.benceganti.com/
- Integral European Conference: www.integraleuropeanconference.com
- Integral Academy: http://www.integralacademy.eu/
- Integral Flow Experience: https://www.integralflowexperience.com/
- Ken Wilber Fund: www.kenwilberfund.org
- Listen to Bence and Terry on their State of Emergence podcast episode, “Why the Worldwide Integral Tribe is Gathering”