What is A New Republic of the Heart?
We serve spiritual practitioners and change agents in over 20 countries who are committed to becoming more effective citizens, activists, and leaders in their own communities.
Our educational offerings focus on three essential areas:
- “Inner work” of self-awareness and personal transformation
- “Interpersonal work” of authentic, compassionate relating
- “Outer work” of practical, beneficial action in the world
We invite you to attend online events, participate in courses, join our global community of practice, or support our work with a contribution.
We create educational experiences, we support a global practice community and we create collaborative alliances that catalyze change within us, between us, and around us. Here are a few of our first initiatives:
- An upcoming course on Integral Spiritual Practice and the previous course Brightening Every Darkness
- Public conversations on the State of Emergence podcast
- Our global Community of Practice
- An alliance network in collaboration with Purpose Earth
- Free public online events like Spiritual Friends Amidst Cultural Madness
- Our Voices blog sharing our community’s insights
- Published works, such as A New Republic of the Heart and Being the Change
A New Republic of the Heart
An Ethos for Revolutionaries
Explore The Book
Written by our founder Terry Patten, A New Republic of the Heart: A Guide to Inner Work for Holistic Change addresses our global meta-crisis in all its aspects—environmental, economic, political, and cultural. Terry frames our global and societal crises as opportunities and challenges to us, now, personally—in terms that penetrate our usual abstractions and avoidance.
Watch the Trailer
You're Invited to Join Us
There are many ways to engage, learn, support us, or co-create at A New Republic of the Heart.
We invite you to explore further and consider joining us in being of benefit.