CRACKING THE CODE OF
Rapid Social Transformation
with Terry Patten
Watch the Event Video
Wed, January 15, 2020
ACCESS THE AUDIO RECORDING BELOW
This momentous time
in history is asking
for our very best.
Can we make the
A pivotal new decade has arrived, and it’s not only calling for each of us to be healthier, wiser, happier, and civically engaged. It’s calling for rapid social transformation — an evolutionary leap in our very ways of being human and relating — creating whole-system change. On the surface that seems nearly impossible. But evolutionary emergence always seems miraculous. Is life asking us to open ourselves to participate in a radical, courageous adventure?
Terry Patten and other activist leaders facing the grim implications of climate chaos are seeing surprising glimpses of evolutionary emergence in culture around the world.
Are we capable of making a huge, visible difference? How could each of us live differently to actually make it happen? Which cutting-edge communities and collectives are emerging to catalyze rapid social transformation?
In this special 60-minute recording, Terry gives a State of the Union style address on how humanity is best changing the world in 2020 and shares wisdom and practices you can use to activate this leadership in your life.
This teaching event will offer you uplift, urgency, and hope — toward your own personal empowerment and our collective transformation.
In this free event recording, Terry shares new insights as to why multiple theories of change are necessary, and how they can converge.
Questions Terry addresses include:
- What is our best real-world evidence of change agents and spiritual practitioners around the world rapidly advancing culture?
- What are the new potentials for technological breakthroughs that can open a window of opportunity for fundamental systems redesign?
- What catalytic work is being done already by volunteers and organizers around the world, and particularly in the USA, leading up to the 2020 election?
- What are the scientifically-grounded, realistic, transformative potentials disclosed by quantum social theory?
- How might the emerging field of intentional cultural evolution already be setting the stage for rapid social transformation — visible now only in thousands of seemingly insignificant but daring conscious social experiments?
What people are saying about Terry
“In a stunning marriage of wild heart and cool mind, Terry Patten turns the black diamond of our global darkness to illuminate our hearts, hone our wills for selfless service, and resplendently deepen our commitment to enact our divine identity and its joy, whatever happens.”
– Andrew Harvey, Author of The Hope – A Guide to Sacred Activism
“The world is changing now, rapidly and radically. Terry Patten imparts a challenging insight to us all—helping us feel and understand how the world is calling us to transform our interior lives as well as our behaviors relating to our immediate urgent evolutionary challenges.”
– Thomas Hübl, Spiritual Teacher, Mystic, and Founder of the Academy of Inner Science
“Like all true spiritual guides, Terry Patten shows us how to open our hearts and respond to this suffering world. His book is thoughtful, careful, and joyful.”
– Diane Musho Hamilton Sensei, Author of The Zen of You and Me, Everything is Workable
“After 30 years of searching and experimentation, it was Terry Patten’s course that finally helped me evolve from being a spiritual seeker to being a spiritual practitioner.”
– Grant Hunter, Silicon Valley, CA
“After studying with Terry I had a completely different view of the events of my life. I no longer saw my life as a victim story, but rather as the soul journey of a heroine.”
– Maria Baes, Ontario, Canada
“I’ve been a student and practitioner of Integral Theory and philosophy for 15 years, and Terry´s teachings are… what my soul was deeply asking and yearning for—for 51 years.”
– Jochen Becker, Dusseldorf, Germany
About Terry Patten
Terry Patten is a philosopher, activist, consultant, teacher, and social entrepreneur. He is the author of the groundbreaking book, A New Republic of the Heart: An Ethos for Revolutionaries, as well as Integral Life Practice, which he co-wrote with Ken Wilber and colleagues at the Integral Institute. As a teacher, he has taught an integral approach to personal transformation to over 10,000 people during the past 15 years.
Terry is the creator and host of the podcast State of Emergence, which convenes daring conversations with leaders, scientists, change agents, and teachers about humanity’s urgent challenges. He also founded the consciousness technology company Tools for Exploration, led a key team at the HeartMath Institute, and is currently involved in businesses engaged in restorative forestry, developing fossil-fuel alternatives, addressing collective trauma, and empowering human beings to reclaim our data, online relationships, and power.
Are You Ready to Be the Change?